To see the current edition of the newsletter and all the latest updates by the Patient Participation Group (PPG) please click on the "Have Your Say" box
Please click on the link to read an information note on the Appointments system and how to use it which has been produced by the Patient Participation Group in consultation with the Practice.
PPG Info on Appointment System
Patients: Have your say!
Do you want more communication with your local Medical Practice:
In these challenging times, we need to get together to ensure that the people of Charlbury and the surrounding villages are working with Charlbury Medical Practice to help our local health services. We'd really value your help in communicating with patients and their carers within our community. We want to be sure that we do all we can to meet everyone's needs in a time of rapid change.
Can you spare some time to set up and participate in a patient's group?
There is work for our Patients' Participation Group (PPG) to do:
- keeping ourselves and our fellow patients up-dated with all the changes taking place locally
- drawing on the experience and views of patients and carers to work with our Practice in a positive way and acting as a useful resource for the Practice
- communicating between the Practice and its patients to ensure that the services on offer meet the needs of the patients
- helping the Practice in small but practical ways
- learning more about other health provision locally and feed back to other health providers on what we feel is needed in our area
Our Practice and staff welcome this initiative. So why not join the Charlbury Practice Patients' Participation Group - and have your say and do your bit for us in our very special community.
Join us today by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete one of the forms which are in the waiting room and pop it in the box provided.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.