Dr Pippa Brookes-White is going on sebatical from April 1st 2022 and her patients will be looked after by Dr Ali Khan who has been with us for the last year. All her patients will be informed by the practice.
Covid-19 Vaccination Service - Record Form:
C19 Vaccination Record Form
ATIC (All Together in Charlbury) the details of which may be found on the local Charlbury website may be able to help with transport to Carterton if required Tel 01993 776 277
- Please telephone the surgery if you need an appointment.
- Please don’t contact the surgery by e-mail & try to request an appointment this way, or try to open lines of communication with a doctor this way. This will not work for you and your request will be ignored. Our reception team are on hand to receive your telephone calls and can’t be expected to monitor two lines of communication at the same time. The same is true for the doctors.
- Please don’t try to contact any of the doctors directly by their personal NHS e-mail or personal telephone numbers as they don’t have time to monitor their personal NHS e-mails whilst at work and do not expect to be contacted by patients in this way. E-mails may not be checked for a couple of weeks if a person is on annual leave. Information being sent outside the normal channels is dangerous and may lead to causing you harm. We have had one or two incidents of patients doing this and wondering why their medical problem was overlooked.
Mobile Phone Numbers
Please ensure we have your mobile phone number as we are using the mobile text service more and more. It is important that your contact details are current for your medical record so we can contact you.
Home blood pressure monitoring & Urine Samples
Please use the blood pressure form provided on this website which can be accessed by clinking on the Services tab above & then Nursing Team Clinics.
Patients are able to bring in a urine sample only if requested by the surgery.
Appointment Reminder by text
Patients will receive a text message appointment reminder along with any other information we feel may be helpful. Please would all patients registered with us ensure we have your correct mobile number listed on your medical record.
Surgery closed daily between 1 and 2pm
This is to deal with paper work, staff training and for meetings.
If you have an emergency during this time call the surgery on 01608 811680 and press the emergency option 1.
On-Line Service and On-line Appointment Booking
Have you registered yet? Once registered you will be able to do the following on-line:
- book or cancel an appointment
- order repeat prescriptions
- change your address and other contact details.
OCCG Patient Participation Groups (PPG)
If you're interested in having your say about the way local health services are delivered, getting involved with Charlbury Patient Participation Group (CPPG) is a good place to start. The group is made of volunteer patients from the practice, there are regular meetings (obeying current social distancing guidelines)
Issues such as services on offer and how improvements may be made for benefit of both patients and practice staff are debated. Joining a group can help to shape the delivery of local services. Many members also find that volunteering is a great way to meet new people and develop your own skills. A positive and diplomatic approach is welcomed. To find out more click on the Have Your Say icon in the top right-hand corner.